MyChart is a secure website and mobile application where you can access your health records from NYGH anywhere, anytime.
With MyChart access, you can:
- View your health records such as lab results and clinic notes
- Share access to your MyChart account with your physicians, members of your care team and loved ones
- Manage your health by creating appointment reminders, medication checklists and more
Sign up for MyChart
To sign up for MyChart, we first need to verify your identity. To sign up, you must fill out our online registration form. If you already have a myChart account, login below:
Are you signing up on behalf of someone else?
Please call our Health Records Release of Information department and leave a voicemail and we will call you back within 48 hours. They will guide you on how to get access on behalf of a patient: (416) 756-6209
How do I get help signing up for MyChart?
If you need help filling out the registration form, please see the options below:
- Call our Health Records Release of Information office at (416) 756-6209 and we will call you back within 48 hours.
- Visit us in-person at the Health Records Release of Information office, located on the Ground floor of the General site – 4001 Leslie Street.
If you have already received your 4-digit PIN and are having issues accessing your MyChart, you can contact MyChart support at 1-833-221-2202.