One of North York General Hospital's clinical priorities is to provide complete and accessible mental health services to patients and their families. Our mental health services are planned and evaluated in collaboration with patients, families, and community stakeholders in order to meet needs of the patient and family. We are dedicated to delivering innovative services and developing creative partnerships that enhance lives and communities.
These services and partnerships include:
- Crisis Intervention and Stabilization
- Mental Health Assessment and Diagnosis
- Medical Management
- Reintegration into the Community
- Community Outreach including: Assertive Community Treatment Team
- Mobile Crisis Intervention Teams (MCITs)