- MRI Outpatient Requisition
- Medical Imaging Outpatient Services (2 pages) Requisition
- Cardiology, Respiratory and Neurology Services — Requisition and Instructions (fillable form)
- Angiography — Interventional Radiology Requisition
- Critical Lab Results — Required for Non-Focal Liver Biopsy
- CT Outpatient Requisition
- CT Lung Cancer Screening Requisition and Patient Consent
- Maternal Fetal Imaging Requisition
- Consent to Release Personal Health Information— Consent Form
Online access to imaging records through PocketHealth
North York General Hospital provides imaging records to patients and their care providers only through secure, online access. Learn more about the Access Page.
Guidelines for ordering CT exams with contrast
Abdominal and pelvic imaging typically requires contrast unless the study is being performed to assess adrenal nodules or kidney stones. Cancer imaging, and imaging obtained to work up infection is best performed with contrast. Additionally, all CT angiograms require IV contrast. Other common studies such as routine CT heads, spine imaging and low-dose CT chest are done with unenhanced technique.