This weekly drop-in group for young adults (16-24) is offered by the Transitional Age Youth Substance Use Program.
In this drop-in/support group we will:
- Identify the consequences of substance use in a safe and supportive environment
- Learn to talk openly about feelings and challenges you face, with others who share similar experiences
- Learn new skills for recognizing what’s getting in the way of coping with day to day stresses and struggles
- Identify personal strengths and areas for development
- Develop a personalized action plan to address your goals
Location: Branson Ambulatory Care Centre, 555 Finch Avenue West
Time: Thursdays, 2:30 - 4 p.m.
Snacks and bus tokens provided
Please contact Michelle Lavergne at 416-635-2581 or Cori Shiff at 416-635-6006 for more information.