Below is information for interested vendors to review:
- Enquiries should be directed to the Vendors' Market telephone line 416-756-6444, ext. 4316 where you can leave a message for the Vendors' Market Coordinator. When leaving a message please note the location of the market you are calling about and allow for at least 72 hours for the Vendors' Market Coordinator to return your call.
- Please do not call the Volunteer Services office main line as this number is for people enquiring about volunteering.
- Email communication is encouraged with most emails being replied to within 36 hours.
- Bookings are done by mail initially, then by email.
When requesting dates for the next calendar year please remember the following:
- All vendors will be limited to one date per quarter at the time of initial booking. Additional dates may be provided at a later time.
- Vendors' Market Coordinators try to provide each vendor with the dates that they have requested, however this is not always possible.
- No vendor will be assigned sale dates only on Thursdays and/or Fridays.
- Vendors who request dates on a variety of weekdays stand a better chance of getting their date choices.
- Vendors wishing to sell at both sites must submit requests to both sites.
- New vendors wishing to be added to the cancellation list must apply by mail. Vendors wishing to apply at both sites need to submit forms to both coordinators.
- Questions concerning the program are answered in the policies of the site so please read them carefully.
- Please note that at this time new jewellery vendors will not be added to the cancellation list at North York General Hospital.